Sunday, September 13, 2009

Spring Weddings

Spring is here and the wedding season is in full swing.

Spring is one of my favourite times of the year for flowers. Roses are big and full of colour, spring flowers like freesias, tulips, hyacinths, jonquils, paper whites and iris are in full bloom. The weather is just right it is kind to flowers out of water all day. It is all great.

This week wasn't too busy with just a couple of weddings. My first wedding was on Friday, and an early drop off which meant that I was free to go out to brunch with my little sister who headed off overseas for a long holiday and then to work in Switzerland for a couple of years on Saturday.

The bouquets for Friday's wedding were lovely posies of roses and lissies, in pinks and whites.


Next week I have weddings on Friday, Saturday and Sunday so it will be a huge week, before heading off to Stanthorpe Sunday afternoon for a mini break to celebrate my sister-in-law's 50th.

4 comments:

  1. In this week I have to attend few weddings and one of wedding is at famous wedding venues Chicago, so I need to buy designer dress for that. I will present wonderful bouquet with nice ring to my best friend on her special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this valuable information great Blog…..For fresh flowers do refer Nazflowersandgifts which provides the following:
    Dried Flowers Melbourne | Same Day Flower Delivery Melbourne | Florist Craigieburn

    ReplyDelete