Friday, September 11, 2009

More Wonderful Thankyous

One thing I absolutely love about my job is hearing from my Bride's after the wedding and seeing pictures of their day. I love seeing how everything comes together to create stunning images. Here is another email and collection of pics from one of my past Brides.




Hi Karen

Home from holidays regretfully!! Please find attached some photos of our wedding day - tried to include some of my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids' and some of Tom's buttonhole.

Thanks once again for doing such an amazing job. Will be recommending you to friends and family.

Cheers, Lauren.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing informative post… Looking for best Florist Heidelberg? Flowers Whisperer offer fresh flowers & bouquet delivery across Melbourne at affordable price. Florist Preston | Florist Doncaster

    ReplyDelete