Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hooray for Easter

Wow - is it really Easter already, well I guess that it is a very early Easter. I certainly have one very excited 6 year old who can't wait for the Easter Bunny - we have instructions to shut and lock all the doors that the Easter Bunny MUST hide everything outside for a big hunt Sunday morning. This Easter is the second Easter ever that I am not working. So apologies to all the Easter Bride's who wanted to book me for the weekend BUT I am going away for the weekend and am so looking forward to it.

As I am not working - I have no new weddings to show off in this - my first post so I thought I would show one I did a couple of Easters ago for an absolutely beautiful couple. Their reception was themed around Easter - all the tables were named after famous rabbits such as Peter, Jessica and the most famous the Easter Bunny. The tables had lovely glass fishbowls on them with miniture versions of the Bride's bouquet.
The bouquet was a stunning tightly packed posy of Antique roses, pale pink Bianca Candy roses and white lissies. The bridesmaids carried clutches of pale pink hyacinths. Absoultely beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment